Adult Learning and Employability
East Riding of Yorkshire Council are trying to make more people aware of the education and support that is available for adults in the region and how they can help you. Some of the things you can study include:
- Level 2 English, maths and computer and digital skills qualifications;
- Get help and support finding a job;
- Boost your confidence and self esteem;
- Leadership and management qualifications;
- Qualifications in mental health or counselling;
- Train to work with children and in schools;
- Improve your customer service skills;
- Digital marketing qualifications.
Try something new with their free Try months. Please click here for further information.